Welcome to the official page of US magazine. In this article, we will cover a step-by-step guide on how to boost a car.
How to boost a car it means boosting your car is totally depends upon to Boost Your car battery. So in this article we will cover How to Boost Your car battery. So without wasting any time let’s get started.
Boost Your car
If you have been drive your car for a long time then you may seen that how winter weather can harm your car battery. Maybe after some couple of days you may seen your battery will be dead or it may be seems like you are not able to start your car engine.
Maybe this type of situation happened anytime. So you have to know How to Boost a car in this period of time. So keep reading this article until and you can gained some knowledge regarding to how to boost a car.
How to jump start a vehicle
It may be seems like you are able to start your vehicle but the engine each not working properly. If this is the same situation happened with you then it might be kind of stressful situations or you can say frustrating situations for you at that time.
So in order to solve this problem we have to jump start our vehicle. So so in addition to do this we have obey some couple of procedure.
For this solution we need setup for Jumper cables and running vehicle. Is a kind of easy process so you don’t cross your jumper cables are don’t ask the metal glands on the cables at the time of connecting because it might be possible it create a dangerous sparking.
What will need to boost a car
In order to boost a car you will need some couple of items which are listed in this point. We need some jumper cables, one of your friend and a car. You can also find a kind of individual who might help you to find the compass cable at the time of Boost Your car. So make sure keep all these things ready before boosting your car.
One of the date car is also needed at the time of boosting your car. Apart from that booster cables are also plays a vital role at the time of boosting your car. We need to point on the battery with the jumper cables.
Make sure you should consider the red colour of your booster cable. after that we need to connect the red clams of power jumper cables to the the positive side of the battery of both the dead and donor car.
In addition to that you can find that you have a cable with black clamps and you need to connect the black clamps to the negative side of the battery and connect to the dead vehicles battery also.
Precaution at the time of boosting your car
Here we mentioned some couple of precautions and tips you should follow it before you begin to boosting your car.
So these are some couple of steps you need to follow before you’re boosting your car.
- Make sure both vehicles are parked and the battery is shut off.
- Never touch Each Other clamp had at any moment because it will create sparking.
- Before you connect to jumper cables and try to start your vehicle you should focus some important points which are listed below.
- At the time of connection it may create some kind of spark. So before that we recommended to have a pair of safety glasses in your car all the time.
- Make sure you should connect your cables correctly. Incorrect connect might be very dangerous.
- You should wear hand gloves and cloth is at the time of connection because car batteries are holding combination of ACID and water to store the electrical energy.
- So make sure you should extremely careful at the time of connection.
- So these are some couple of steps you should know before boosting your car.
A step by step guide on how to boost a car
So in this point we will cover how to boost a car in step by step process. In order to do that you should know this couple of steps which are listed below.
- 1) Join a red jumper cable clamp to the dead battery’s positive (+) terminal.
- 2) Attach the other red cable clamp to the active battery’s positive (+) terminal.
- 3) Attach a black cable clamp to the functional battery’s negative (-) terminal.
- 4) Attach the other black cable clamp to the engine block of the crippled car or to a significant metal component that is connected to the engine, like the alternator bracket. To avoid an explosion from taking place due to a spark, this connection needs to be at least 30 cm away from the battery. Never connect the jumper cable to a body panel or the dead battery’s ground terminal.
- 5) Turn on the car’s engine that is giving you the boost.
- 6) Try starting the disabled car by adhering to the owner’s manual’s advice on cold-weather starts. Never use the starter for longer than 15 seconds at a time to avoid damaging it.
- 7) Reverse the connecting order for the cables to be removed.
- Attention: Ignoring instructions when using an additional battery to start your car could cause significant injury. Any personal injuries or property damage resulting from the use of the suggested approach are not the fault of CAA-Quebec.
How to taking care of your battery after boosting
After boosting a battery is completely dead in position because the engine doesn’t make a sound when we attempt to start the car.
We need to to leave those connected cables at least some couple of minutes in order to charge the dead battery.
This application it reduces the risk of a power surge. Fan the date car has been started it’s best that we should run its heating and defrosting system with hi for some couple of minutes in order to effect of the possible surge.
In this article we covered all the things about boosting your damaged car battery so and also informed a complete step by step process of how to boost a car easily.. We are hoping that you are enjoying at the time of read this article. If you have still any doubt then you can ask in a comment section we are happy to help you. Apart from that if you are like this article you can share this article with your friends and families.
Thank you for reading!!!!