Are you a Windows 11 user ? If yes then in this article we will learn how to screen record with audio in Windows 11. For this we need to use the Xbox game bar and we should use PowerPoint screen recorder for we can also use any third party software also.
So in this article we will discuss what exactly the audio record is, record using the Xbox gaming bar, how to record with PowerPoint, additional ways to get it possible, and many more related question on this.
So without wasting any time let’s get started.
In this article we will explain how to screen record with audio in Windows 11. The instruction which we are going to tell in this article are completely e apply to the windows 11 version. so so in order to screen record with audio in Windows 11 we have to installed for convert power windows 10 to 11 version.
How to record with audio in Windows 11
How to Screen Record With Audio in Windows 11:There is a inbuilt recordings of is available in the windows 11 that is called Xbox gaming bar, or we can say Xbox game bar. In order to record h screen we can also record the system audio from our computer as well as from the external audio from any microphone also.
Apart from that we are not able to record the desktop for Windows file explorer with the help of Xbox game bar. In order to do that we will need to use some another method.
There is another way feature is Microsoft PowerPoint Screen Recorder, VLC media player, and there are also some variety of third-party screen capture software also available over the internet.
Read More- A step by step guide on how to boost a car
How to record your screen with the Xbox game bar
As we discussed earlier there is a a inbuilt Screen Recorder is available on Windows 11 PC which is called Xbox game bar. So it is the easiest method for screen recording with audio.
In order to record your screen with the Xbox game bar you have to follow some couple of steps which are listed below.
- You have to press the windows key + g on our keyboard or else we can search the Xbox game bar and open the application.
- After that you can see there is a capture window is available in the upper left corner. We have to select the capture icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- We have to select the setting gear in the top toolbar after that select the capturing on the left side of the setting Window.
- Under the audio to record select all to capture all the system sounds for all the game record only audio from the application.
- When you have recorded all your screen then we need to close the setting Window by pressing the Esc the button on the keyboard to close the Xbox game bar.
NOTE: we need to check the box next to the record in the background file I am playing a game to automatically record gameplay.
- Open the application or game which you want to record.
- Press the windows key + Alt + r are on your keyboard and open the Xbox game bar and select the record button in the capture window.
- After click the record button the recording window will appear in the upper right corner of the screen indicating that your screen is being recorded.
- In order to finish the recording select the stop button or press the windows key + alt + r
- After that we have to select the popup notification for open the Xbox game bar to review our recording which is is correct or wrong recording.
- After that you will see your recording available in the Xbox game bar gallery. The default location of this file should be yours C drive.
- In order to use this file for your future work first then we have to move it into another folder.
How to record your screen with PowerPoint
There is an another option is available in order to use the screen recorder in Microsoft PowerPoint.
In order to do that we have to need a Microsoft Office subscription on our PC to use this feature.
So in order to answer the question how to record your screen with PowerPoint we have to obey some couple of steps which are listed below.
- First night to go in a blank presentation after that go to the insert tab and select media > screen recording.
- Choose the select area in the screen recorder window then select and drag over the area where you want to capture.
NOTE: For screen recording in PowerPoint make sure the audio is selected to record the sound with your video. Apart from that we must be visible our record pointer to hide the mouse cursor.
- Select the record to begin the recording.
- When you have finished the recording select stop button for stop the recording or we can also use Windows key + shift + q for stop the recording.
- After that your recording will appear in the slide. We have to click the right click in this video and select save media as to save it as an MP4 file on your folder.
Otherwise to screen record with audio
As we mentioned there are some other couple of methods are available in order to do the screen recording. There are also many third party applications are available Such as screenshot capture, shareX, Snagit.
In the snagit screen recorder tool you can extract specific frames and we can also create the gif.
In this article we covered all the necessary queries of how to screen record with audio in Windows 11 and all the related queries. We are hoping that you must enjoy at the time of reading this article. You can subscribe to our newsletter for your future purpose for if you have any query you can feel free to ask in our comment section we are happy to help you as soon as possible. Apart from that if you guys are like this article then you can share this article with your friends and family.
Thank you for reading!!!!
Frequently asked questions
1. Does Windows 11 have a built in screen recorder?
Yes of course!!! Windows 11 have their inbuilt Screen Recorder application available for PC.
2. Can Windows 11 record audio?
Yes with the help of Windows 11 we can record the audio also. Apart from that Windows 11 also their inbuilt application called Xbox game bar which we can use for record the audio.
3. How do I record my screen and audio on a PC?
We can record our screen and audio on PC with the help of Windows 11 inbuilt application called Xbox game bar.
4. How can I screen record with audio?
We can also record our screen with the help of Xbox game bar which is by default available in Windows 11.